Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Raindrops On My Head

This is a quick little post to announce my new blog. Even though this blog cost me many many tears, I really enjoyed writing it . I considered gradually introducing other topics apart from Louise, as you can see from the last post, but it really is a single issue blog and it deserves to be kept that way. I will continue to chronicle my beautiful Louise's progress here. For example I still have to tell you about her successful hand operation and her upcoming MRA.


My new blog is called 'Raindrops On My Head' after the song I used to sing as a little girl and which caused me much distress as I had no idea how to end it and so was stuck on repeat each time until one of my parents would come to my rescue. Well hopefully I won't be repeating myself too much but I hope people enjoy it and maybe subscribe to it. Like my original aspiration for this blog, which is so close to my heart, I really hope my readers will benefit from what I have to say.

The link is in the blogroll at the side, but here it is as well

No comments:

Post a Comment